We are pleased to inform you about the ongoing CEEPUS project "EcoResNet - Aquatic ecosystem research: interdisciplinary challenges and management issues in inland waters and coastal environments and their catchments".
From the summer semester 2017 onwards, "EcoResNet” is providing the opportunity to apply for CEEPUS fellowships. The following opportunities are available for students in the University of Bucharest:
- Short term (1 month) PhD student for thesis consultations and PhD research at University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU), Institute of Hydrobiology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management (IHG), Austria - one fellowship.
- Long term MSc student mobility (4 month) for training and /or for caring out MSc research project for one semester at University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU), Institute of Hydrobiology and Aquatic Ecosystem Management (IHG), Austria - one fellowship.
- Short term excursion (3 days)
- Fellowships can be obtained for projects in the field of “Aquatic ecosystem research: interdisciplinary challenges and management issues in inland waters and coastal environments and their catchments”
- Mobility can be started earliest in March 2017 at the project partner university
- The deadline for fellowship applications is 25st November 2016 – however, we strongly recommend to apply earlier!
- Info on CEEPUS fellowships: http://www.boku.ac.at/international/themen/boku-students-going-international/ceepus-outgoings/
OPTION 1: Application via the “EcoResNet” contact persons at UNIBUC (application option of preference)
- The deadline for fellowship applications is 25th November 2016 – however, we strongly recommend to get in touch with the “EcoResNet” contact persons at DESS much earlier!
Option 2: Online application as „Free Mover“ via the CEEPTS website: www.ceepus.info
- Deadline for fellowship applications: 30th November 2016
Prior to the application, students will have to obtain recommendation from the home supervisor and acceptance from the host department for the exact research topic including also a letter of motivation.
Further info on the CEEPUS project “EcoResNet”: bhttps://www.ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb